Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Do LED bulbs get along with lighted switches?

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I'd love to switch to either LEDs or CFLs if only I could find one whose
light output matches those of the standard warm white bulbs.

I can tolerate some variance from that color temperature but SWMBO is
adamant and we all know that "If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody... g

I think you'll like some of the better brands of LED.

I look recently at the home depot. Some 40 &60 watts equivalents for $9 .
Circular looking types, screw base. I bought a fixture with fixed LEDs for
my kitchen sink. Paid $30 still need to install. Daylight looking color
temp.

Greg