Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default The saga of the wooden San Jose Schools BATHROOM PASS continues

Ed Pawlowski wrote, on Sat, 01 Nov 2014 15:40:17 -0400:

Perfect opportunity for a pervert teacher, coach, or principle to get
his jollies.

When I wrestled, in high school, the coach taught us how to cheat on the
initial doctor's appointment (by not eating for days beforehand), so that
we could then lose even more weight than we were supposed to, and the
coach provided a list of the "bath houses" where we could go to in order
to take a 'sauna' with a full set of rubber clothes that the coach
supplied.

So, we'd exercise in this bath-house sauna, little knowing (heck, we were
only freshmen and sophomores in high school), that the bathhouses are
*filled* to the brim with gay old men.

When they started asking me to take off my sweatshirt and rubberized
gear, as I exercised in the sauna, another guy, I remember it clearly,
told the first guy to shut the heck up and leave me alone. I was
befuddled why these guys wanted me to take off my gear, as the whole
point was to sweat to lose weight (whether for the doctor's assessment or
for the match itself).

I only learned later what those encounters were all about.
Jeezus. And they say the sports environment today is all about cheating.
That was cheating, and, now that I had kids, I NEVER let them believe in
a coach like that (mine, an ex marine, told me "I'm your mother, your
father, and Jesus Christ ... and ... somehow ... I trusted him).

Kids are stupid. I was a kid. I was stupid.