Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default The saga of the wooden San Jose Schools BATHROOM PASS continues

wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

wrote:

Your principal and the entire faculty, in fact, were morons. Maybe
they were just ahead of their time. It also must have been a very
small high school.

1400

That's about the same size as our HS. I can't believe any principal
would be so stupid as to believe classrooms could be emptied, people
jam halls, all mixing on their way to the next class, and file into
the next class in 3 minutes, particularly when the clocks don't work
(ours almost always did - Simplex and IBM, same clocks). Add to that
the "need" for bathroom passes, and he must have been someone current
administrations could look up to.

He was a liberal loon. You couldn't get from one end of the campus to
the other in three minutes, with the crowded hallways. I averaged 4:15
from science class, to electronics, then 4:00 back to the new wing for
the next class.

This was an IBM clock system, but parts of it were over 50 years old.
The oldest part of the school was built in the 1800s.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.