Posted to uk.d-i-y
Uncle Peter[_2_] Uncle Peter[_2_] is offline

Default Hi vis checking

On Sat, 01 Nov 2014 21:22:35 -0000, Nthkentman wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message news
I wonder if there's a law dictating how much reflectivity a hivis jacket
should have. Can you get into trouble if it's too muddy?

It's more about how safe *you* feel if it were covered in shyte really...

Mt Hi-Vis is caked in hydraulic oil, grease and mud, always gets comments
from "Others" who feel H & S means moaning about the state of it.

It's *MY* Hi-Vis and if I want it covered in shyte then so be it!

If a car crashed into you it would slide off, reducing the injury level.

--
Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.