Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sharing fixed problem with our telco lines

" "The Central office grounds the positive side of their battery
bank, "

Which means jack **** a couple of miles away.

Sigh. Why don't you sober up, and grow up? "

Me grow up ? I tell you that grounding something far away doesn't mean much, and you take that as a sign of immaturity or inebriation ?

**** you. Try responding. you got nothing here so you resort to dumb **** like a little kid. "Grow up and sober up". The **** do you know about me ?

Who is calling whom names ?

Callingnames, and accusing of something you might think bad as if you are some sort of judge. I do not care if I am so ****ing drunk I cannot walk, and that hasn't happened in decades, or so immature I still play with blocks. You got me beat in every ****ing thing you ever called me.

YOU GROW UP.