Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Minchin[_4_] Bob Minchin[_4_] is offline

Default Ingenious pipe adaptor solution required

Cursitor Doom wrote:
Hi all,

As a temporary measure whilst I'm installing a new bathroom, I need to
bodge a 43mm waste pipe to a 3/4" overflow pipe. I figure I can get away
with this if I run the shower in short bursts so it won't get the chance
to back-up. And like I say, it's only temporary.
I don't suppose for one minute there's a proprietary adaptor that will do
this, so how best to bodge them together?

cheers. cd

Standard part - toolstation or the usual suspects

If you use it in combination with universal compression waste coupling
then it should be easy enough to clear the inevitable blockages.