Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Daylight savings time ends Sunday Nov 2

On 10/31/2014 07:43 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

[snip]

"Only white man think cut foot off end of blanket
and sew on other end make blanket longer."

That's the story I heard in school. I think of it when thinking of DST.

Some effects of DST:

1. You have an excuse to set your clocks right, twice a year.

2. The main reason there are hundreds of time zones in the world,
instead of 25.

3. Some days have 23 or 25 hours.

4. Animals get confused when they expect to be fed at a certain time.

5. There's no 1:30 AM one day, and TWO 1:30 AM another.

6. You think you're doing something at the same time every day, but
you're not. Its just CALLED the same time.

7. You think you're getting more daylight. That makes no real sense.

[snip]

--
55 days until the winter celebration (Thursday December 25, 2014
12:00:00 AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"Eve was framed" -- Annie Laurie Gaylor