Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Unethical

"micky" wrote in message
A friend told me a story tonight about a friend of his.

He's remodeling a big old house that was too big to rent to one family,
so he, or the owner before him, has broken it up into 4 or 5 apartments.

The building inspector, or perhaps a Section 8 inspector, came out
today, and told him something he had done wrong, something about the
number of rooms, and the friend of my friend said, "Okay, I'll fix that.
Is there anything else I should change?" and the inspector said, "Well,
it would be unethical to say."

This story must have lost something in transmission. Can any of you
imagine what the inspector was talking about, what might be unethical?

Sounds like the inspector just wants to keep comming back and probably
charging each time he comes out.

---