Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jeremy Nicoll - news posts[_2_] Jeremy Nicoll - news posts[_2_] is offline

Default (Totally OT question): The effects of extreme cold....hypothermia etc

whisky-dave wrote:

They say that as you approach Hyperthermia you start to feel warm/hot

Well you would wouldn't you?

HypER-something means too much, over. HyPO means too little, or under.

Hence a hypodermic syringe is for use under the skin (dermis). Hyperactive
is very active, hyperglycaemic is high blood sugar, hypoglycaemia is low
blood sugar. They're opposite extremes.

to replacing "aaa" by "284".