Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Cannot find this BASIC INFO anywhere on internet!

wrote:
Pico Rico wrote: "I have no idea why you would bother, given that you are searching WITHOUT the term you are most interested in: "PSI". "

Come on! I never use "PSI" as a search term for tire pressure for a specific make/model of car, and I find what I need, why should I have to use it when searching for tire pressure for anything else? This is the U.S., what measure besides PSI do we use here? lol

Huh?
Car tire pressure? It's on the car door pillar and on the tire itself.