Posted to sci.electronics.repair
micky micky is offline

Default How can the same FM station appear at two different spots on the dial?

On Wed, 29 Oct 2014 22:09:28 -0400, micky
wrote:

** I keep buying radios from the 60's and 70's at hamfests, looking for
one that will get 88.1, 88.5 and 101.1

Not 101.1. 90.1, C-Span radio, which I guess I've lost interest in.
It's boring as all get out during the committee hearings, and the 7AM
program used to be great, but it's been discovered by the wackos.
Weekends, especailly evenings and nights, can be great. BookTV very
good. It or they had a long series about every president and another
series about every first lady, and their playing of the LBJ tapes was
enlightening (I'd wondered for decades if he really was pro-civil
rights or if his votes as senator were the real LBJ. It was the
first.)