Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default brush puller What kind of brush?

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

On Tue, 28 Oct 2014 04:14:06 -0700 (PDT), Frank Thompson
wrote:

What are your recommendations for a brush puller?

Needle nose pliers. Grab the wire rather than the spring and the
brushes should pop right out of the motor.

Has the type of brush been determined?

Now Ed you are being too gentle. I would use: a slide hammer to jack them
out. an air chisel and do a little trim job or blow torch.

For field work I use a flamethrower.

For a woman I would use the Rick Harrison Micro Touch or the shaver of the
month club. I mean whom doesn't like those little shavers?

--
Tekkie