Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Multi -tool

On 29/10/2014 18:17, soup wrote:
Have been using the Stanley version but leaving it in the bike pannier
has resulted in it being a bit rusty nothing devastating but enough for
me to get my finger out and get a new one.

Are the Leatherman brand worth the price premium or is there another
brand that has better quality.

Quality is the over riding factor but price will be considered (no
paying three times the price for something that is only [say] 10% better).

I have a Leatherman crunch (the pliers have an overcentre toggle like a
mole wrench). It is very well made, although I don't like the scalloped
knife and the file is a bit feeble. You would not want to put too much
torque through the screwdrivers either, but the pliers are excellent.