Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

Default damn that back ache

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:17:41 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 10/27/2014 9:09 AM, RobertMacy wrote:

Because they are so negated by traditional medicine their rates are
still decent.

The 'fear' story is how a chiro cripples someone. Don't worry, normal
medical doctors can do that too. They did that to my father, ground off
his nerves rendering him a paraplegic and ultimately die.

Thanks for sharing. I've heard of a few times when
western med managed to kill some one. At present,
it's not bad enough to go pay someone. Perhaps when
things get worse.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I don't have real miracle stories of chiropractors, but when I get
some stiffness and or pain in the back I do go for a few sessions.
They almost always help. It is covered by my insurance, but I have
pretty good insurance. We don't get paid too much but we have good
benefits, unfortunately a pension isn't one of them.

Mostly I get upper back issues. Ever since I started doing lots of
exercise - particularly abdomen, I don't get lower back issues.
Apparently if you keep the abs strong, it supports the lower back. But
all I have to do is sleep wrong or just move wrong and I can pull
something out of whack in the upper back.

I don't think very highly of folks who say that we're the product of
intelligent design since the back is a pretty bad design for upright
beings. Not bad for beings that walk on all fours.

Folks here know a lot about buliding things, I think they could
improve on the design. Seriously, why have respiratory secretions have
to go UP.