Posted to rec.woodworking
Keith nuttle Keith nuttle is offline

Default The saga of the wooden San Jose Schools BATHROOM PASS continues

On 10/27/2014 10:15 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Jonathan Williams wrote:
Bill wrote, on Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:37:49 -0400:

I vaguely recollect a toilet seat being one of them. Like a pink
wrench, no one will steal it.

One teacher in this San Jose school district,uses a toilet plunger,
for the same effect.

It's pretty pathetic when people earning upwards of $100K a year (or more),
who deal with children, have to resort to this kind of question and
discussion. Really? Stupid ideas like toilet seats, wrenchs, plungers?
Good grief - this is foolish. The entire topic was nothing short of
foolish.

I agree there is foolishness in this thread, BUT the foolishness is not
that the discussion is taking place, but that the teacher must revert to
such things to keeps some sort of order in the class room. Where are
the parents supporting the teacher to keep these little criminals from
disrupting the class room.

Oh I forgot they were brought up to have self esteem not be to be good
citizen, and respect the people who are trying to help them learn