Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default The saga of the wooden San Jose Schools BATHROOM PASS continues

Mike Marlow wrote:
Jonathan Williams wrote:
Bill wrote, on Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:37:49 -0400:

I vaguely recollect a toilet seat being one of them. Like a pink
wrench, no one will steal it.

One teacher in this San Jose school district,uses a toilet plunger,
for the same effect.

It's pretty pathetic when people earning upwards of $100K a year (or more),
who deal with children, have to resort to this kind of question and
discussion. Really? Stupid ideas like toilet seats, wrenchs, plungers?
Good grief - this is foolish. The entire topic was nothing short of
foolish.

The datass suggests the perfect solution has not been found. I think
it's like "cat and mouse" to the students.