Bob S.

Default Desert Iron Wood BURL

Darryl,

Our "Clueless", friend on the left coast (Larry) can probably help you out
locating somebody since he lives near the only place I know of where you may
have a chance of getting that. There are probably many places but just
south of Bend, Oregon is a small town that has a lot of craft shops,
artisans etc. and they do have a good supply of iron wood as I recall. It's
been about 10 years since I worked out that way so I sure don't remember the
names but I'll bet if you look up Bend and visit their site, you'll find a
mill or two there that will have it.

Larry, if your alive and breathing .... jump on in here will ya. Oh yeah,
one more thing Darryl - next time try to shorten your posts up a wee bit
will ya....;-)

Bob S.

"Defender" wrote in message
om...