Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking,sci.electronics.repair
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default We started the 100-foot long 10-foot wide deck high up in theCalifornia redwoods

dpb wrote, on Thu, 23 Oct 2014 13:35:20 -0500:

Of course, if the droop angles are significantly larger than the assumed
10 degree or so, then they gain a fair amount by there being a larger
vertical component but it's too spooky by far as described and shown

I'm sorry I haven't responded in a while. I hurt my back and was laid
up but hopefully I'm better now ...

The whole thing is supposed to hang from the cables, but we did anchor
one end because we needed a way for people to get "on" the decking.

Here's where we left it today...
https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3945/1...22bf0914_b.jpg