Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking,sci.electronics.repair
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default We started the 100-foot long 10-foot wide deck high up in theCalifornia redwoods

CRNG wrote, on Thu, 23 Oct 2014 12:40:15 -0500:

I don't think they are taking heed. They have been successful with
their little neighborhood projects, and they are starting to get over
confident.

I think the owner is taking heed, it's just that he's a third party
to this conversation (he doesn't know Usenet).

BTW, here's a view from below today, when I dropped my glasses
and had to climb down the steep hill to retrieve them.

https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3943/1...a8481615_b.jpg