Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.woodworking
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default We started the 100-foot long 10-foot wide deck high up in theCalifornia redwoods

josephkk wrote, on Thu, 23 Oct 2014 18:23:37 -0700:

I see a complete failure to account for wind loads. Wind loads on this
tree house will be larger than the dead loads. Ask the owner to calculate
the wind loads as well.

This is a good point so I will mention it to him.

We worked on the second floating 16-foot section today, by the way.
https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3955/1...2b960f68_b.jpg

So now we're suspended 32 feet straight out.

Only 60 or so feet to go!