Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default damn that back ache

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 04:42:48 -0700, RobertMacy
wrote:

Have you consulted a Chiropracter(sp?)?

+1

A good one may alleviate some of the chronic and start strengthening back
to 'original' But comfort is the key.

I had a "severe" lower back strain. After two weeks in bed, crawling
to the toilet in constant pain. You could have shot me to make me feel
better. My insurance happened to pay for a chiropractor. $20.00
Co-pay. I had to go once a week for treatment for months ... but gosh
I got better. I still have a week lower back and know my limits.

Visiting a chiropractor broke my myth of them being crack-pots. A
cousin was given drugs and got addicted.