Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default damn that back ache

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 04:33:00 -0700, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

...snip....

Aye, Cap'n. I've had good results with ibuprofen, or
Aleve. Generic Naproxyn from BJ's wholesale club was
useless. Name brand Aleve is good. Different brand
of ibu work, or don't work. The brand I liked, they
stopped selling.

I've had a bad back since my teen year, back in the
mezozoic era, before the paleolithic era, and the
formation of sedimentary rock (the Noah flood thing).

I used up all the Aleve on the ark, and Noah had to
stop by a pharmacy and buy more, while we were out.

As a religious believer, I do believe there are blessings
of some kind for your service to your fellow man,
woman, and in California some who aren't easily
discerned which, if either, are they.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Have you consulted a Chiropracter(sp?)?

A good one may alleviate some of the chronic and start strengthening back
to 'original' But comfort is the key.