Posted to alt.home.repair

Default damn that back ache

On 10/27/2014 4:01 AM, Danny D. wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote, on Mon, 27 Oct 2014 03:41:07 -0400:

Also, sounds like you're having more fun than most folks.

Well, my back is killing me lately!

Aye, Cap'n. I've had good results with ibuprofen, or
Aleve. Generic Naproxyn from BJ's wholesale club was
useless. Name brand Aleve is good. Different brand
of ibu work, or don't work. The brand I liked, they
stopped selling.

I've had a bad back since my teen year, back in the
mezozoic era, before the paleolithic era, and the
formation of sedimentary rock (the Noah flood thing).

I used up all the Aleve on the ark, and Noah had to
stop by a pharmacy and buy more, while we were out.

As a religious believer, I do believe there are blessings
of some kind for your service to your fellow man,
woman, and in California some who aren't easily
discerned which, if either, are they.

-
..
Christopher A. Young