Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking,sci.electronics.repair
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default The saga of the wooden San Jose Schools BATHROOM PASS continues

Stormin Mormon wrote, on Mon, 27 Oct 2014 03:05:09 -0400:

Have the teacher example dat ass every time it comes
back, and if there are any letters missing, apply
the board of education to the seat of wisdom.

It's funny, but, apparently the teacher didn't want to tell me
that the spray-painted letters didn't last a week at the school.

She thought I would be upset.

I took it as a challenge, to see if I could keep a bunch of
high-school hoodlums at bay. You can't defeat them, but, you can
make it hard for them.

So, with the letters now deeply routered (is that a verb?), and
the knife marks in the back sanded out, and the back painted black
so that the gang graffiti is covered, I think I just made it
a bit harder for them to vandalize it.
https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3950/1...337967da_b.jpg

Of course, the teacher told me they unscrewed her desk and hid it
two classes down the hall, so, they're formidable opponents.

But, they are kids, after all, and so, I hope that by the end of the
year, I'll have a system (titanium perhaps?) that they can't deface!