Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 1977 22' Catalina Capri Sailboat - $700 (Marina Del Rey)

On Sun, 26 Oct 2014 22:52:55 -0500, Richard
wrote:

On 10/26/2014 10:30 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Sunday, October 26, 2014 8:22:09 PM UTC-7, Richard wrote:
On 10/26/2014 3:13 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Not all boats are Beaters.

In fact..most of the boats below in the two groups are NOT beaters,
but perfectly good usable boats. Yep..some need lines or a sail
patch..shrug.

Sail PATCH?

Are you for freaking real?

Buy a suit of sail.

Oh my, not in YOUR budget?

Mark Wieber has a serious shrugging problem. It's like a nervous tic when he types.

LOL! Ya got me laughing with that one, Jon.
I had noticed he shrugs a lot.

I've also noticed the stalking behavior.
I mean really! How creepy can a guy get?

Stalking? Posting a boat ad every now and then as a friendly gesture
is stalking?

Fascinating. Particularly coming from JonBoi and now Richard.

VBG

Absolutely fascinating!

VBG

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/bar/4731857074.html

mt tractor for sail or trade - $500 (traskwood)
1949 mt john deer runs good last used two months ago will sale or
trade for generator 4000 wat or larger or four wheeler 300 or bigger
or sale 500.oo firm e-mail for pic

Found a PERFECT sail boat for Texas waters

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/4732619446.html
Sandpiper 8ft Sailboat - $600

Brand new lines, Clean Sail, Excellent condition. So fun on the water!
Capacity: 3 persons or 360 lbs.
Also includes custom trailer that attaches to bicycle to get you to
your destination easily. Bike included for $25 additional.
(We are moving away from the water, so that's why we have to part with
this fun set-up)
Call 206.930.2676 or email if you want this great toy!

Laugh laugh laugh laugh!!!!

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke