Posted to alt.home.repair

Default damn that Danny D

On 10/27/2014 3:22 AM, Danny D. wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote, on Thu, 09 Oct 2014 07:53:29 -0400:

With the events of late, and wells run dry and
all. I can't remember that Danny D has posted
in the last few days? Might be busy hauling
water, and stamping out forest fires with his
webbed feet?

I've been busy helping one neighbor suspend a 100-foot long
treehouse further and further into the redwoods ...
https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5611/1...49344c53_b.jpg

And, helping another cut 1,000 feet into the chaparral:
https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5605/1...b9d0c1cf_b.jpg

And, learning all about chainsaws as I cut up some fallen trees:
https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3953/1...4d6e8c81_b.jpg

And, organizing community hikes in the mountains for the families:
https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3954/1...871fee41_b.jpg

As for hauling water, here's the setup the neighbor has been using
for the past two months, to truck water from the hydrant to home:
https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5597/1...88769718_b.jpg

Yes, that sounds busy. Thanks for the photos, makes
it a bit more clear what you are doing.

Also, sounds like you're having more fun than most folks.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus