Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default 1977 22' Catalina Capri Sailboat - $700 (Marina Del Rey)

Ok, since the details of my private life seem to fascinate you...

We sold out Capri 26 recently.
The Oday 28 cost about 1/3 what I got for the Capri.
It's nice, but still too big for my play boat.

The extra money for the sale of the Capri went for my wife's surgery.
We won't go into detail about that in this forum.
None of your business. Nosy.

You have misread everything I've ever written about boats.
The Capri series are ALL fin keels.
And it's not that I can't afford to pay $2000 to ship a $700 boat.
I simply don't want to do any such foolish thing.

I really don't want you to find me a boat.

I'd really appreciate if you would be so kind as to stop that.

Ok, pumpkin?

Sheesh!

Some people just can't take a hint.