Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Phone.

On 26/10/2014 13:40, Chris French wrote:
In message , Bod
writes
On 26/10/2014 11:35, Chris French wrote:
In message , Bod
writes

Oh, I'm glad you told me that, I'll stick with version 4.4.2

Hmm, seems that Kit Kat 4.4.4 has many issues according to this
linkEspecially for Nexus users.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2014/07...-internet-sear

ch-history/

"Android 4.4.4 KitKat update problems are, unsurprisingly, still
frustrating many Nexus users. Googles Product Forums are littered
with complaints about Android 4.4.4 KitKat. Some of the latest issues
including poor battery life on the Nexus 5 and Nexus 7, random reboots
to the Nexus 4, the usual Wi-Fi issues, GPS problems, random freezing
and lock ups, problems with email sync, and more.

snip more problems

I'm sure there are for some people, though whether any worse than
previous versions is another point.

E.g Googling android 4.4.2 problems seems to provide plenty of links.

I'm running 4.4.2 on my tablet and have not had any bugs or problems.

Which sort of my point really, any OS seems to have some problems with
some of the hardware.

Even Aple, when they control the hardware and the OS can still hit
problems that only affect some people.

Sure sometimes you do get a release that seems to have significant
issues for lots of people, biut I've not really seen any evidence that
4.4.4 or 4.4.2 have any more issues than nornmal

Yes, you're probably right.