Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John B. slocomb John B. slocomb is offline

Default Do I have any hope of selling those huge CNC machines

On Sat, 25 Oct 2014 09:16:42 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 25 Oct 2014 09:44:30 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/23/2014 12:24 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

No. I started to download it a year or two ago when I saw the size of
the download, I stopped it and forgot about Calibre. 355MB for an
ebook reader? Give me a break!

I don't do HULU (due to commercials) either.

It converts from different e-book formats to other formats, not just a
reader.

I know, but THREE HUNDRED FIFTY FIVE MEGABYTES? Really? sigh

Are you sure? I recently downloaded Calibre (for Linux) and
downloading and installing took 3 minutes (233 kbs) and after reading
your above I downloaded a version for windows - 62.2 MB (62214144
bytes).

Caliber isn't touted as a simple e-book reader, it is primarily a
library manager and a e-book converter from one format to another.
--
Cheers,

John B.