Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee F. George McDuffee is offline

Default Printing decals with alps

On Sat, 25 Oct 2014 23:23:03 -0400,
wrote:

On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:25:55 -0500, Tim Wescott
wrote:

On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 19:18:03 +0000, Diecastfromthepast wrote:

I am looking for someone that can print in white. I have my own graphics
but I need to print on clear water slide paper with a white underlay so
they will show up on dark surfaces. Can you perform this task.

I can't do what you ask, but you can get white decal paper -- I assume
this is a non-starter for you?

You're also aware that you can make up signs using cut vinyl, yes?

My suspiscion, from his handle, is it is quite fine lettering for
scale die-cast models - extremely hard to cur vinyl that fine - and it
would be too thick too.

==============
This may help
http://tinyurl.com/p2asrka
http://tinyurl.com/mfvyo8l
http://tinyurl.com/m7turqd
http://tinyurl.com/o2dsokb
http://tinyurl.com/lydv83d

http://tinyurl.com/l6xgzn6

--
Unka' George

"Gold is the money of kings,
silver is the money of gentlemen,
barter is the money of peasants,
but debt is the money of slaves"

-Norm Franz, "Money and Wealth in the New Millenium"