Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Time Will Tell - Update

Brewster wrote in news:m2gd6q$v47$1
@adenine.netfront.net:

snip
When I was playing around with one of those cheap power monitor meters

decided to check out my drill chargers (Milwaukee NiMH & Lion). Turns
out they suck about 4 watts each without batteries being charged. I

took
an old-school timer switch and set it so it activates for 1 hour per
day. This keeps the batteries charged and saves me the 184 Watts (8W *
23 hours) a day. The timer didn't register on the power meter so I
assume it's maybe a Watt to power.
Total savings? Close to $0.10/year!

-BR

So that $10 timer pays for itself in... 100 years?

I know, though. A little flour, a little butter, a little milk and
pretty soon you're talking real dough!

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.