Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Do I have any hope of selling those huge CNC machines

Tom Gardner wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 23 Oct 2014
11:29:43 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Tom Gardner wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I once told an idiot who "demanded my respect" that "Respect is
earned. Daily." He screamed, "I should fire you!" I had to remind
him that he not only didn't work there, he didn't own the business.

The left believes there is no such thing as "evil".

Or being convinced that they are stupid.

Their lack of belief in the existence of Evil, is a result and
proof of their stupidity.

That, and the popularity of 'I'm with stupid' shirts.

The left is NOT stupid...they are directed Evil.

Obaminions?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.