Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Do I have any hope of selling those huge CNC machines

Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

That, and the popularity of 'I'm with stupid' shirts.

"Glee" had the girl's arrow pointing up and the boy's pointing down.

I don't watch that show. There was something similar on the Drew
Carey Show, years ago. His redneck neighbor 'Peaches' is fired from a
custom tee shirt business for printing them with the arrow pointing up.
Drew tells her, "It's supposed to point to the side." She replied,
"That could be funny too."

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.