Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight Oscillating Tool

"Lee Michaels" leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net wrote in message
eb.com

One thing I noticed is that when one of the blades got dull, I just took
file to it and sharpened it up again. It was good for some more cuts
after that. Any way, I don't really do this kind of work very often and
it definitely is not my favorite thing to do. But if I have to do
something like this, I know that little tool will make some things go
faster and easier. This tool is one that uses up blades. So there is a
cost there. But I won't be using it that much so that should not be a
big
expense item for me.

The HF tool itself is very inexpensive but the HF blades are relatively
expensive. Those from Grizzly are much more reasonable.

--

dadiOH