Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tractor Tales

On Thu, 23 Oct 2014 22:02:23 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

I asked:
Do you have the tools required? I've heard they can be, um,
interestingly assembled.

So far the only difficult part was pulling the outer bearing race from the
axle housing . I ended up using the dremel to cut it to release the tension
. The only strange thing I found was 2 seals back to back - hydraulic oil on
one side , grease on the other .
Well , got the financing details worked out with the Mrs , gotta move some
money and get parts ordered .

Have at 'er, and let us know where to find the pics when you're done.

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.