Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Shed Question

On Thursday, October 23, 2014 11:14:51 AM UTC-5, Casper wrote:

I plan to dig out some of the ground next spring, edge and fill it in
with rock. Not sure if we'll do that to both sides. Muddiest area
seems to be between the house and shed.

Install a perforated 4" PVC drain pipe within the rock/gravel. This reduces the amount of gravel your trench requires (& reduces cost for gravel). This French drain system should help along your homes foundation, also. Continue with the (solid) pipe (or some flex pipe) away from your foundation, if possible.

Sonny