Snowman

Default Well OT - Any more prize winners out there?

"Frisket" wrote in message
Hi All, had an amazing piece of luck today when I received a letter
informing me I'd won £24, 000. Best of it is, it's for a competition I've
never even entered! All I have to do to claim is send my bank details to a
PO box number in Holland and they'll credit my account with the winnings.
How the hell do these clowns afford the postage to send this crap out or

are
people really that gullible? And is there some way of getting the

promoters
nicked? If they were UK based I'd imagine they'd be neck deep in trouble -
are the laws in Holland so much slacker? [rant mode off] Richard

I've "won" holidays - where all I have to do is take time off work, travel
60 miles the following Thursday morning, spend 2 hours in a "tour" and a
"presentation", then collect my tickets. Who do they think they're kidding?

Peter.