Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Rant - This country is screwed up

On 10/22/2014 7:57 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/21/2014 10:18 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Once I determined that I didn't need an electronic nurse maid
(AKA: Cell Phone), my communication needs became straight
forward.

My customers could always get a call back if they left a message
on my voice mail and that was drove my whole thought process.

If I didn't lose orders, there was no need to solve a problem
that didn't exist.

Local and Long Distance is covered by Magic Jack for $20/year.

We've converted "wants" to "needs". The world managed to get by without
the use of cell phones for a long time. They are convenient, but you
can still get through life without one.

Have you seen the absence of pay phones? ;~)

That and breaking down on the highway are the number one reasons that we
all made the switch 6 years ago.