Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Time Will Tell - Update

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 18:40:01 -0400, Bill
wrote:

Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:
Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:

Not in the same league as my Bosch. You have already seen it's
recharging mechanism discussed, rather at length.
I didn't say it was incapable of drilling a hole. I guess for
$16.99 it's a joy to behold. ; )
No - but didn't you say it would not drive a #10 screw? That did
seem odd to me. Can you elaborate?
As far as I'm concerned, my Bosch hammer drill is the stuff when it
comes to driving screws.
I bought it to "put me out of my pain" of owning only the HF drill.
And yes, I have the matching
Bosch (ordinary) drill too. Just ask Lew to try to drive an inch long
#10 screw, pre-drilled of course, and report
back to us how it goes.

Bill - I will assure you he can. And more. Even non-pre drilled.

No, I won't trade you. ; )

I don't blame you. I have a set of the 12V (drill, impact driver, and
driver) and two each of the 18V drill and impact driver. I wouldn't
trade them for all the cordless tools HF makes. BTW, I also have a
couple of the HF drivers that have been sitting on the shelf from the
day I got them. Junk.