Posted to alt.home.repair
J Burns J Burns is offline

Default OT sticky yellow plastic

On 10/19/14, 9:38 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've got an old Radio Shack FRS walkie talkie.
The yellow soft plastic is sticky. I tried
Simple Green, no better. Now trying Armor All,
which also doesn't seem to help.

The soft yellow side is worse than the hard
black side. Any ideas how to make it less sticky?

http://www.ourdesigns.com/Brass-Spea...GDI151-0X.aspx

No batteries required. No plastic. To transmit, put it to your lips.
To receive, put it to your ear. When it's break time, put a cork in it
and fill it with your favorite beverage. If another company shows up at
your fire, use it as a weapon. At bedtime, put a bulb in it and use it
as a lamp.