Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Time Will Tell - Update

Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:
Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:

To be fair, the last time I asked HF Drill, the same one Lew bought,
to help me mix paint for two days it did not disappoint. But a
"driver" it is not.
Why do you say that Bill?

Because it left me disappointed from time to time (see if it will
drive a #10 screw). But it's probably a good bang for the buck.
Lew has surely used more drills than I have. Maybe he will do a
review. I haven't used enough drills to do a good review.

Huh. I have to say that is a surprise Bill. I've not used the drill so I
can't say how it drives any screws, but from what I've heard from other
users, it seemed quite capable.

Not in the same league as my Bosch. You have already seen it's
recharging mechanism discussed, rather at length.
I didn't say it was incapable of drilling a hole. I guess for $16.99
it's a joy to behold. ; )

Seems odd to me...