moggy

Default Holowing tips

Well, have had my lathe since December now, mastered the old light pull and
other items, decided to turn to bowls and hollowing. I don't have too many
problems with the outside, but hollowing, whatever tool I use, just seems to
dig in. What tools do you recommend for hollowing, say just a small shallow
bowl. I have a bowl gouge, several skew chisels, a parting tool and a couple
of scrapers (and a couple of roughing out gouges of course)

---