Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default Brad point drills from Wilkinson (Wilko)

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 06:55:15 +0100, Andy Burns
wrote:

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Think the idea of these dedicated wood bit with the strange point is they
give a cleaner hole in wood - and are less likely to wander. They also
have a different spiral to clear the waste more efficiently?

Flat bits are very quick in an electric drill

The Armeg wood-beavers are /very/ fast ...

I just looked up Armeg on the web. Are their products only available
directly from them or from factor like Screwfix?

(I don't dare ask the price of the 8 mm brad point drill! They look
expensive.)

MM