Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Actual Metalworking Project in Use

On 10/20/2014 6:53 PM, Pete Keillor wrote:
Cool! What's the typical catch?

Pretty good in the cooler months, the only time it's worth it. Two to
six good fish per set. Of course, croakers, puppy drum, and sand
trout are good to me. I eat them all. Our best ever was one set of
only 100 yds, when we had Z's all over the place (fish on pull the
floats side to side), hauled it in, and had 10 total keeper specks,
flounder and reds. I sent Brenda for more ice chests, then the wind
died. Never got it out again that night. In the warmer months, you
may never get a bait past the T.R.'s (turd rasslers or hardhead
catfish).

I'll bet you have some good recipes! Croakers, Puppy Drum. Sand Trout,
Specks, Reds???