Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default Brad point drills from Wilkinson (Wilko)

On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 14:08:47 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

Nowadays De Walt are just badge engineered Chinese made products
for a lot of lines.

That's my fear should I decide to order the De Walt bits. The Wilko
drills are manufactured in China.

Not that there's anything necessarily wrong
with Chinese stuff except that maybe it may not merit a
premium price based simply on the name.

I don't care where the stuff originates provided it does the job. I've
bought a number of tools from Wilko over the years, all of which have
been satisfactory.

+1 for the Poundshop 99p store recommendation but buy now while
the pound is strong.

I doubt Poundshop would sell *brad point* 8mm drills. Twist drills,
possibly.

MM