Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT; Desperate or what?

"F" news@nowhere wrote in message
o.uk...

I think a lot of people will vote UKIP simply to give the established
political parties a good kicking. It's going to be a protest vote.

It's all very well doing that in a by-election, and I've done something
similar myself, but do it in a general election and the outcome may well
be a mess that the voters will regret for a long time.

Unlikely that enough will do that to get a result
that anyone will be regretting for a long time.

Even if Labour gets back in again, its unlike that will be for long.