Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default Can and LED floodlight possibly be as bright as a real floodlight?

On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 23:26:37 -0400, micky
wrote:

On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 18:23:15 -0700, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:
http://home.cogeco.ca/~gbishop/Public/SearsSourceCodes.htm
http://vintagemachinery.org/craftsman/manufacturers.aspx?sort=1
http://www.asecc.com/data/sears.html

Well I went to all three pages, and searching on smith, none listed
a.o.smith at all.

Yeah, I noticed that. However, it seems that Sears/Kenmore does sell
AO Smith water heaters. Here's replacement parts for one AO Smith
model from the Sears web site:
http://parts.sears.com/partsdirect/part-model/Aosmith-Parts/Water-heater-Parts/Model-ESM30/0002/1081000/50032737/00001
and Sears repair service for AO Smith products:
http://www.searshomeservices.com/aosmith-water-heater-repair
A clue might be that the Sears parts page shows the water heater by
the AO Smith model number (ESM30) and not by the Sears style part
number. The web page shows parts for 205 assorted AO Smith water
heaters:
http://parts.sears.com/partsdirect/getProductType.pd?parentCategory=Plumbing&productT ype=Water-heater-Parts&sort=modelNumber&dir=asc&selectedBrand=Aosmi th&page=1
none of which show a Sears style part number.

But I remember the clincher reason I thought that's what it was. The
first owner of the house left me the owners manual for the original
water heater, by aosmith, and the manual was amost identical to the one
that came with both of my Sears water heaters. Same text, same fonts,
same graphics

AO Smith also posts some of their instruction manuals:
http://www.aosmithinternational.com/content/instruction-manuals

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D