Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default Can and LED floodlight possibly be as bright as a real floodlight?

micky wrote:

I think Kenmore is AOSmith because the intake and output pipes are
exactly the same distance apart as the wh that came with the house (when
no other brand I looked at had that. I'm compulsive. I didn't want to
use flexible and I didn't want zig-zag piping. ) And the front panels
were the same (although maybe they all use the same thermostats and
heaters.) Basically everything looks the same as the original.

The Sears model number will tell you who made it.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.