Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default Your Thoughts On Trey Gowdy

F. George McDuffee wrote:

On Sun, 12 Oct 2014 20:08:55 -0700, Larry Jaques

wrote:

*Although the hybrid solution of a domestically chartered
private joint stock company with 51% of the stock owned by
several levels of government (one of these a golden share
with veto power over relocation, inversions, M&A, governance
changes, etc) seems to be functioning well [compared to the

Repsol rendering] for YPF in Argentina.
http://tinyurl.com/l9jsakf

(subscription only)

F. George McDuffee
wrote:

*Although the hybrid solution of a domestically chartered
private joint stock company with 51% of the stock owned by
several levels of government (one of these a golden share
with veto power over relocation, inversions, M&A, governance
changes, etc) seems to be functioning well [compared to the
Repsol rendering] for YPF in Argentina.
http://tinyurl.com/l9jsakf

(subscription only)

try this one http://tinyurl.com/mxxmp4h
google translation of pagana12 article, a populist/peronesta
paper. try this one http://tinyurl.com/mxxmp4h
google translation of pagana12 article, a populist/peronesta
paper.

"The Great Depression was 80 years ago, and people are still debating the causes and response. Perhaps the 2008 crisis is destined to be the same. To the question we began with -- were the financial leaders [principally the Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke, Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson and the New York Fed chief, Timothy Geithner] heroes, benefactors of Wall Street or vindictive decision-makers, the answer that is coming into focus is this: all three."

"The Fed bailout of A.I.G. [headquartered in Houston, TX] was in no small part about ensuring that those banks would get the money they were owed: $12 billion each for Deutsche Bank and Société Générale, for example"

"Six Years Later, We're Still Litigating The Bailouts" by By NEIL IRWIN. New York Times, Sunday Business, SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2014
-- http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/05..._r=0&referrer=