Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT; Desperate or what?

Mark Reckless was our local Tory MP and has defected to UKIP.

Not that Cameron is worried or anything, but the area is being swamped
with Tories!

We've had three letter from DC 'himself', dozens of Tory politicians
visiting the area - having previously ignored it, a glossy full colour
newsletter showing the two prospective Tory candidates and today teams
of canvassers who don't know the area having been bussed in from far & wide.

Is that the sound of puckering arseholes I can hear?